Join a fast scaling US and Australian based social network, backed by some of Australia’s largest companies.
This company is reimagining real estate with a mission: to democratise real estate through video and social.
This company believes that the future of real estate is about emotional engagement through the storytelling of video and unique social features. This company is seeking a passionate Junior Software Developer to join its team.
From $60,000 per year
What you'll do
- Work within a cross-functional team (including designers, product managers, architects and other developers), learning best practices and delivering compelling products and services to our customers
- Write, test and deploy high-quality scalable code.
- Assist with the implementation of its technical roadmap as the company scales its services and builds new products.
- Maintain standards of security, reliability, performance, and quality.
- Participate in code reviews, and apply software development best practices.
- Learn from the expertise of your peers and work out loud to share your experiences internally.
What you'll need
- A degree in Computer Science or Engineering, or proven experience developing and maintaining software (including co-op terms and internships).
- You are proficient in at least one programming language, ideally JavaScrip and have a desire to learn other languages. Experience with React constitutes a bonus.
- Knowledge of best practices to ensure high-quality code (i.e. automated tests)
- Open Communication: clearly conveys thoughts, both written and verbally, listening attentively and asking questions for clarification and understanding
- Collaboration and Teamwork: works with others to deliver results, meaningfully contributing to the team and prioritizing group needs over individual needs
- Self Development: is personally committed to, and actively works to continuously improve
- Perseverance: pursues everything with energy, drive, and a need to finish doesn’t give up.